A road-tested methodical approach tailored to building and growing your mobile app platform
Why fix a process that isn’t broken?
- Design’s you’ve spent plenty of time refining were actually difficult to engineer, because there wasn’t a design-develop loop in place by that external team from the beginning, resulting in risk and delayed turnarounds, and a platform that’s hard to work with.
- No transparency around how scalable particular features will be. This obfuscates the boundaries of iterating against a feature, setting expectations that are hard to meet.
- Development is focused around “big milestones”. Long periods of radio silence between yourself and the external team. Large quantity of features built and delivered in one go. Where is the test-feedback loop?
- No discussion around platform expectations and sustainability. Reasonable ROI? What happens after 6 months, or the first 12? How will you tackle the ongoing cost of technical debt facing your platform after Day 1 of launch?
- Limited observation of qualitative information such as user engagement and platform health? You cannot measure or plan against what you don’t observe.
- No strategy to market to organic mobile channels. Marketing your platform through general channels such as social media are great, but only go so far with boosting your platforms visibility. You miss out on a large chunk of pot.
Most importantly, 6-12 months down the track after halting working on your platform, and you are interested in continuing on, the last thing you want to hear (which is quite common) is:
Bringing Back The Camaraderie
Couldn’t I just hire somebody, instead?
Why five months?
Fringe Benefits working with us!
Who isn’t this good for?
- You already have a mobile team
- In this case we’d suspect they’re capable of making quite similar decisions. That said, if you have mobile designers in-house, we work more on the under-the-hood functional improvements, and would probably still be a good fit.
- Your business makes less than $300,000 a year
- Why? Because FrontPocket Foundation’s fees are too high to justify a commensurate return in value – and we want this to generate a bonkers ROI for everyone we choose to work with. If you’re a smaller company, you should hire junior-level mobile developers, not someone of our caliber
Lock in a Private Consultation
We’re looking for the best clients to have a great relationship with. If our mindset to help you get the best out of your platform resonates, we would love to hear from you. Punch in your details, and a description of what you’re looking to achieve. We’ll get back to you with a few questions to see if we can help you.